Friday, October 17, 2014

Saja nak post!hehe

Assalammualaikum W.B.T & salam sejahtera my lovely families (korang la family lain mama, lain bapa aku)..hahaha..
Can I write in English for now? Why? Saja buang tabiat..sudah aku post saja-saja kan..hehe.. Nothing special, but I want to share a good news with you all, 
I had finished my degree!!! Now, I'm waiting for my convocation days, 24/11/2014!! Yeah, Alhamdulillah.. Syukur ke hadrat Ilahi.. 
I want to express my gratefulness to my family (esp, my father Hj. Masri b. Matseh & my late mother Hjh. Patima bt. Hj. Moklis, i'm proud to be your daughter)..and also my bff, my course mates, my lecturers, my roommates, my housemates and also UMSian (bukan kesian okay!).. 
Thank You So Muchhhhhh!!! Alhamdulillah once again.. :) mesti korang tertanya-tanya kenapa aku kejap tulis english, kejap bm kn.. I want to practice my English!hahaha.. My English is not good, so, "Practice Makes Perfect"!!
So, everyone just try your best to improve your knowledge, self-esteem, also improve your self to have a good life. Don't ever think what people
saying about you, but don't ignore if they give you advice.
Some people will criticize about yourself but
never take it as a negative because maybe they want you to aware about the real life. So, take it any comments, criticizes and advice as a lesson to be a better human. and the last advice from me, don't judge a book by its cover.. No matter what is it, a person, a subject or anything, don't judge 
before you know well about it. 
Jadikan semua yang terjadi dalam hidup sebagai iktibar. Ingat bahawa kita hanya merancang, Allah S.W.T yang menentukan. Lepas ni aku kongsi kisah sedih dalam hidup aku pula, okay..hehe.. Tapi, itu berdasarkan kerajinan aku tuk main tekan-tekan keybord lappy ni..
Okay kawan-kawan, sahabat-sahabat, saudara-saudari, saya mengundurkan diri dahulu.. Sekian & Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment